Nobel prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz, while speaking to Bloomberg TV said, the US tax bill is the worst he has ever seen.
- Tax bill crates enormous distortions and has a lot of strange provisions.
- Trump has learned that weak USD is good for exports, but does not control the exchange rate.
- The USD may strengthen if the tax bill is passed.
- Bitcoin is not open and transparent.
- Trump will be the biggest risk for 2018.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.